Be a SuperHero:
Fight Off & Prevent the Cold & Flu
We are approaching the Cold and Flu season.
Have you ever noticed that it comes right at a time of high stress:
We are in a season of change, from summer to autumn, and change can be stressful.
Kiddies are back in school. Work responsibilities are back on after vacations.
So what can you do to boost & strengthen your immune system? Here’s a quick list:
- Drink more water than usual
- Get more sleep & take ‘Me Time’
- Walk, Dance, be a wee bit more active
Increase the following foods:
- Chlorophyll rich greens like: Spinach, Kale, and Chard
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- ‘Greens+’ & Micro Algae like: Spirulina, Wild Blue Green, Chlorella
- Carrots & Yams (Vitamin A)
- Lemon – antiseptic and destroys bacteria
- Onions – anti-microbial and slows viral growth
- Garlic – anti-viral, eliminates toxins
If you’ve already got symptoms try these foods to eliminate mucous, clear sinuses that continue to fight viruses:
- Radishes & Horseradish
- Oil of Oregano
You can also watch this 2 minute video to make Immune Boosting Lemon Ginger Tea: