I’ll be the first to admit that not everyone in my life ‘gets’ what I’m into.
Because some of my favourite things are, how shall I say it, “alternative”, it really impresses me when someone I am least expecting to will ‘speak my language’ to me.
These are the kind of words that make my soul (and perhaps other parts) tingle deep down inside:
- “My, what pretty chakras you have.”
- “Quinoa or Millet…. you choose. Never mind, let’s have both.”
- “Let me do the dishes, and you go off to your yoga class.”
- “Louise L. Hay really HAS healed my life.”
- “Hang on a sec, I’ll whip you up a green smoothie in my VitaMix.”
- “Tell me more about the body + mind + spirit conference you just attended…. and don’t leave out a single detail.”
- “Can I share my feelings with you?”
- “I would LOVE to learn Reiki with you.”
- “You look stressed. What responsibilities can I take off your shoulders so you can feel more balanced?”
- “I picked up some local, organic, non-GMO corn from the farmer up the road…. is that okay?”
- “I just had a Kundalini Awakening.”
- “Hurry! Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday is about to start!”
- “I meditate….. Every day….. Twice.”
What kind of words would make your heart swoon if you heard them?
photo credit to the artist ‘stockimages’ over at freedigitalphotos.net